Thursday, November 24, 2011

Post-Thanksgiving Training Rides

So, I'm planning on riding about 180 miles this weekend, if I can manage it. On Friday, I'll ride 50 miles from my house to Beals Point and back. On Saturday, I'll ride 30 miles with the ALC riding group (if the ride happens, if not, I'll run my own route). On Sunday, I'll ride 100 miles from my house, to Folsom Bike, and up into the hills north of Folsom...and back again.

I'm feeling a bit fat from post-Thanksgiving remorse. Didn't eat too much, but I also got no exercise today at all! Plus, I need to keep my waist small -- I just bought two new suits for work. With 32 inch waists, there is no room to spare for extra pie!

I hope these rides will jump start my winter training. I'm always looking for training partners. Please write to me in the comments!!

Off to bed now. I want to get up at 7:00 am tomorrow — finish my ride early and get in lunch, a workout, and maybe some afternoon shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment