Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Video Interviews From the Ride

Over the next few days I'll post the six video interviews I did on the ride. The interview below is one I posted already: Alic Shook from San Francisco. I asked Alic why he was riding on the AIDS Lifecycle 11. Alic and I met on training rides and he's an inspirational person for me. He's and incredibly strong rider and always seems to be smiling.



Hopefully this is a higher quality video. Sorry if the sound is off...I'll have to work on that for next year. I took these videos with my phone after all! All the responses are well worth parsing out the background noise for.

I took these little videos to inspire my boyfriend to do the ride with me next year. I hope they inspire you to do so, too. If you do, please let me know! I'll interview you and get you up on my blog...and maybe I can "be the reason" for you!

Big hugs,
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment